- Replaced the sculpted chain with actual chain
- Added the skull and shield to the chain
- Replaced the off sized arm on the crozius
- Resculpted the decoration on the left leg
- Sculpted TEMPLAR on to the right pauldron
- Resculpted left hand to be closed instead of pointing
- Modeled with magnetic backpacks in place
I'm quite pleased with the changes for the most part - but now I can't decide whether or not he needs any additional purity/crusade seals. I am particularly ambivalent about the ones I had on his neck. I like the idea of adding long flowing seals, like vestments for this chaplain, but do have to agree that the last round was overkill.