Pages

Monday, February 5, 2007

Empire General Update

I have finally had a chance to make some more progress on my Empire General project. In this case I made some changes to the armour, to add to the red/white theme, and finished a pair of arms and one head.

There's still a lot of clean-up to do, and a tail and base to be painted and finished, but overall I'm quite pleased with the results. I also have a lot of fun repositioning the pieces and swapping bits in and out. I am not a huge fan of magnetic commanders... and I've already started drilling and gluing a Space Marine.

It's going to be hard to let this one go when it's finished -- but I really don't have a use for him and a magnetic display piece doesn't make much sense. Hopefully he goes to someone that will use him on a regular basis.

No comments: