Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Unless I get change requests back from the client this one should be ready to go. The conversion work was done by GreyDeath of the "Work In Progress" forums -- and the commission was for a Tier 1 (aka gaming standard) paint job.

I put some extra work in to the body of the jeep because it was 1) a real pleasure to paint and 2) good practice for my weathered black.

The mud glaze was done a bit thick intentionally as I thought a gun jeep would have a bit more than a touch of dirt in the corners. On a Tier 2 model I might have gone so far as to glue "mud" along the lower portion of the jeep if the client wanted it.

In the end quite pleased with the result. I hope the client is as well.

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had a painting blog! Cool. I quite like this jeep by the way, it's very fast and lethal-looking. Reminds me a little of the Hellbender truck from the video game "Unreal Tournament".