Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Warbiker 01


Warbiker 01
Originally uploaded by misterjustin
With the Armored Company nearly finished (I only need to weather the Commissar tank now) and a couple of games under my belt I decided it was time to put together a "legal" army.

My favorite choices have always been Imperial Guard and Orks. With rumors continuing about major changes for Imperial Guard, complete with new models and codex, I decided it was time to pick up some Ork models and do some paint tests.

This is the first of my Ork Warbiker test models. Once again all of the paints are straight out of the pot with no colour mixing except on the skin.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the result and I'm very happy with the new Ork models. I do hope to bring out some of my twenty year old Rogue Trader Orks though... just for kicks.

No comments: