Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vostroyan Army: First Infantry Squad


I'm nearly finished with the first infantry squad and decided it was time for an update. I've included a close-up shot of the five finished troops and a super zoom of the WIP Sergeant.

Things have been super crazy and I haven't gotten to do as much painting as I would like. I lost my job three weeks ago and have been looking for a new one - and trying to build Secret Weapon - ever since. I'll get some painting done though because I really want to see this squad finished.

I decided to use a red stripe on the left shoulder armor to identify this as the first infantry squad. I'll use similar marks on the other squads so I can tell them apart on the table.

The bases are from my "Urban Streets" line - although these are from the now defunct mold. I'll put the next squad on a set of the new version.

1 comment:

Hephesto said...

Sorry to hear about the job, tough times everywhere it seems! Great job on the Vostroyans, I really like this variant scheme. The lighter colours an different contrast really work quite well.