Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Commissioned Inquisitor

I received a second commission order from Jacob - this time for an Inquisitor and his retinue. I got to spend an hour working on this one to get the base colours set and give me a better direction for the rest of the work. In this case I was given free reign on colour decisions and plan on doing the armour in a dusty black - some freehand on the cape - and otherwise in what is present.

I chose a blue shading on the cape to add some additional depth and make it look a bit cooler. While there is still a lot of clean up to do I am happy with the overall effect and think it will look fantastic with a nice Inquisitorial symbol in the middle of it.

I'm rather pleased with how the flesh tones turned out but they're not as sooth as I might like.

No comments: