Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Leman Russ Update

I finally had an opportunity to put some time in to the Leman Russ project again. In this case I based all of the gun barrels in a gunmetal blue;added the Cadian gate iconography to the front of the tank; and completed the highlighting and first round of details on the turret.

I also managed to get a GIANT RED FINGERPRINT on the finished black side of the turret. I will correct this when I go back in to highlight and detail the body.

The turret took about two hours to get from the base colour to the current state. I expect to put in another hour before I decide it's finally finished... not counting the application of snow when the model is finished.

It's likely to be awhile before I come back to this one, however, as the next commission models just arrived.

No comments: