Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About my commission work....

I am currently accepting commission work. I quote a firm MAXIMUM cost prior to starting work. If I go over there is no charge for the extra time - if I'm under my estimate you keep the difference.

All of the models I paint are individually painted and detailed - I will never "dip" or mass drybrush your models. My goal is to give you something I'd be happy to have on my own table every time. Even "lower tier" models get layered highlights and detailing.

Check out the "Testemonials" label to see what folks have said about working with me -- and the pieces below are fair representations of what I do on commission these days.

If you have a project you'd like to discuss please email misterjustin at gmail with the information. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can and, if you like, get a current or former client in touch with you so you can talk to them about their experience.













No comments: