Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Storm Wardens Roundup



When I was approached to paint a model and supply bases for the Storm Wardens Project I was thrilled. We set a goal of raising $1,000 for Doctors Without Borders.

Well here is the completed army shot - without all of the extras like custom dice and templates. All of the bases are from the Secret Weapon 'Flagstone' theme -- and I'm very happy to announce that we not only met our goal but exceeded it.

The total collected was

$16,107.00

for Doctors Without Borders!

I kid you not.

My heartfelt thanks go out to all of the gamers that contributed to the project - and to the incredible team of people that made this happen and allowed Secret Weapon Miniatures to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Sergio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sergio said...

That's truly remarkable! Great job indeed!