Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Commission: Blood Ravens Terminator Chaplain

A bit of an update on the Blood Ravens Terminator Chaplain today. There's still quite a bit to do before this one is finished but I'm much happier with this set of photos. You can almost see the layering and blending on the black - not bad for my crappy little camera!

I'm not happy with the detailing on the stormbolter shells so I'll redo that. The right pauldron is finished, except for the gold, and I'm happy with how the icon and red detailing turned out. I'm also very happy with the skull helmet at this point but need to touch up the bone on his chest.

This guy is almost ready to mount to a base and I hope to have him finished this week. At this point I'm waiting for some feedback from the client before I move on.

No comments: