After sending out my original "finished" photo I got a request to break up the red on the shields. Although I'd already exceeded my original time allotment I wasn't happy with those shields either so I went ahead and added some "stone" to them. I'm reasonably pleased with the final effect and think it goes a long way to help break up the uniformity of the red.
I added the Chaplain into a couple of the shots to contrast the quality of the paint jobs and to show the squad as a whole.
All-in-all I'm still pleased with how adding the red highlights with the airbrush worked out and how the squad came together. If I had some additional time I probably would have gone in and added some extreme edge highlights to really add some contrast -- but I can't complain with how things turned out.
This one is packed and on its way