Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Commission: Blood Ravens Terminator Chaplain - FINISHED

With the exception of the chunky sculpt on the ammo - which may have more to do with the mold than the sculpt - I really can't say enough good things about this model. I love it. It says "Bad Ass Chaplain" in every way.

The display base was cobbled together from a failed cast and liberal application of the belt sander. I just felt this guy needed a little something to make him stand out on the shelf when not in play. It was a surprise for the commission and I didn't charge for it.

Feedback is, as always, very welcome. The Assault Terminators are next in the queue....

2 comments:

TJ Atwell said...

Nothing screams, "I am the Emperor's will made manifest like a badass Chaplain!

zealot said...

nicely done. /subscribes