Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

August Painting Special - 20% Off Empire Wizards!

I'm launching my first commission discount special for the month of August, 2009.

Any Warhammer Fantasy Battles Empire Wizard at 20% off the total cost!

This includes conversion and painting work on any WFB Empire Wizard!

I'm running this special for the entire month of August on a first come, first served basis.

If this special is a success I will likely launch other discounts in the future - so jump in and get your Empire Wizard at 20% off while you can!

1 comment:

Tinweasel said...

Hey, that's pretty cool to offer a discount on painted Wizards for the month. A pity I don't have a use for any WFB Wizards for anything, or I might have taken you up on the painting special - having seen your previous work I'd imagine they'd end up looking great!