Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doing the unthinkable....

I'm considering selling off my Armored Company so that I can justify getting some of the new tanks....

That's nine tanks - each individually converted and detailed. The weathering isn't up to my current level but they're still good, solid tanks. Five also have my resin cast "extra armor" and all nine are in simple Cadian colors with unified squad markings.

Am I insane or just dedicated? Well, that's an easy one to answer so I'll skip it.

The real question is whether or not I'll actually sell all nine or try just a couple of them on eBay at a time....

3 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

Oh, man - those thanks are so beautifully done it'd be a real shame to sell them. But then again, I'm a sucker for hoarding.

Craig said...

dont sell them!! get a nice big glass display case and keep them forever. how could you let go of something you've worked soo hard on? plus people dont have the money to pay what that is worth!

Unknown said...

I probably won't get as much for the tanks as I'd like - but I keep thinking about what I can do with the new tanks and better weathering...