Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dark Angels Champion - Take 5

The last post was "Dark Angels Champion 02" and I'm jumping right in with number five.

Well, except for the first frame the photo quality is rubbish - but I re-painted the arm and shield on this guy and I am MUCH happier with the results.

I have NOT done the shading....

So the arm isn't finished. I think the eyes are though. I managed a very small Blazing Orange highlight in the bottom corners. Pleased doesn't begin to cover it.

Next up are the midtone touch-ups and the shading.



It didn't get a post of its own - but the "before" version of this arm is in my flickr stream.

2 comments:

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Lookin' good, bud.

The eyes look really good. The orange on the bottom and the white dot on the top, excellent work.

AoM said...

nice job on the lenses!